Saturday, November 7, 2009

You'll Always Be A Part Of Me 5:*

I felt my phone vibrating so i picked it up without even knowing whos calling, i was in my sleepy voice!

Jawan: alooooo..

...: hallaa

It was a guy.

Jawan: hallaa mno?

...: wa7iidd

Jawan: i can tell, baghait shay?

...: laa walla bas 7aab at3araaff

I closed the line. mno la khulgiick ballahh ??

I got up, took a shower, and called tala. I was going to sleep at her house that night. so, i took the stuff that i need and went off to her house.

All this time i had mohammed on my mind i was thinking about what to do. i love him i know that i do but i can't do it , if khaled knew what was going on he would kill and ofcourse mohammed too. and i don't want that to happen! his words are all still in my head i didn't know what to say. i wanted to send him a message but no way. mmm, should i tell tala about what happened last night?
no i don't think so. she won't let me talk to him for my own good! But what else can i do?

My phone vibrated, it was a message from an unknown number.

Jawan, shda3wa tsideena ib wayhi? tara walla intay 3ajbatny meta ma fethaytay give me a call;)

It was the same number that called me an hour ago.

I deleted the message cause i really wasn't intrested in knowing who it was or what he wants.

So, i arrived at Tala's, went in up to her room. she was on the phone and i heard her say "7abeeebii" okk???;s

Tala: mmm, oh hii meta yaitay entay?

Jawan: the question is who's "7abeebii"?

Tala: what 7abeebii?? pshht tha7akteenii !
so, shno tabeen ghada??

Jawan: good one in changing the subject !

Tala: haaw la shako changing the subject??

Jawan: then who were you talking to? shda3wa ya3nie if you were in a relationship laish ma tgouleenlii?? why are you doing it behind my back?

Tala: me? i'm the one who's doing things behind your back ? or is it you?!

Jawna: huh shga3da tgouleen?? kel shay entay tadren 3ana !

Tala: yeahh sure then whos barakkk??

Jawan: Barakk? whos barak? i never knew a7ad with that name!

Tala: yeahhh right !

Jawan: haaaw walla mn siji ga3da akalmich!! ou ras ahalii ini ma 3arif a guy named barak !

Tala: haha?

Jawan: wallaa, sadgeeni i wont be lying to you!

Tala: then why is badir telling me that?

Jawan: and badir is?

Tala: haha yeahh and badir is my boyfriend!

Jawan: what ou laish ma tgouleenlii?!?!

Now i was pissed off shno mn 9ijha laish ya3nie ma tgoulii !! laa ou tith7ack ba3ad, bas wait i remembered she dosen't know that mohammed sent me a message on facebook or even me adding him on msn and talking him, or even mohammed telling me that he loves me, so why do i get so pissed off!! mm, i guess i have to be happy for her

Tala: sorry bas i thought you would think that im a bitch or something

Jawan: laa shako i would never do that ! you know what im happy for you !!

Tala: haha, sij ?? 3ayal lazim you get to know him he's the most amazing guy in the whole wide world! and i love him i really do * she started blushing*

Jawan: oooohhh !!! you're growing up *and i hugged her*

Tala: hahaha:p

Jawan: and barak is?

Tala: yeaah badir told me that his friend barak told him ena ekalmich entay ou youre so in love!

Jawan: me ?? yeahh sure elmohem ma 3alaina mna kaifaa khal ewalyy ! khaleed e3eesh eldour and yeah tell that badir that im not talking to his friend this one barak !

Tala: ok:D

I thought of it now that i knew that she talks to a guy she would be ok with me talking to mohammed and telling her what happened so she can help me out a little..

Jawan: anddd yeaah i have to confess something to you!!

Tala: spill

and i told her everything from the message on facebook till mohammed giving me his number.

Tala: yy eyanin hal walad mashallahh walla ya bakhtich that a guy like him loves youu !

Jawan: and badir??

Tala: badiiirr ghaiirrrr;)

Jawan: ok, now tell me shasawii??

Tala: hmm , mabi agoulich send him a message that you love him too because that will lead to me kharibing you, and i dont want to tell you don't because then you'll miss the best parts of life;p

My phone was ringing and it was that number again, and i told Tala about him she said to forget about him but he kept calling and calling! so i got fed and answered.

Jawan: aloo

...:3ash mn sima3 hal souut!

Jawan: mno?

...: ismy barak !

I closed the line.

Jawan: it's the barak !

Tala: tkalmeena?

Jawan: yal thakiya agoulich i dnt ! mn wainla raqmi???

Tala: ma 3alaiich now i'll tell badir 3ashan ekalma ena ekhaleech ib 7aliich!

Jawan: 7abeebtii thank you what i do without youu !

The day is almost to an end and still i didn't answer mohammed. i didn't know what to do ! i feel so guilty rght now ! i really do , making him wait all these years until he found me and then when he does i don't do what i'm supposed to do...

Tala and i kept on thinking of what to do, if i would send him a msg i would lose my family trust and reputation and i many other things, and when i don't i will lose 7amady my one and only 7amady the guy that i have always dreamt of ! and i really dont want to lose him! ahhhh what to do?!!





4 comments:

  1. simply amazing,im in love with your story<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. entay el amazing;*
    7abeebtii thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!
    God!! I hate this feeling!! waaiii33 9arat feeny! it really hurts! o it's really confusing! I hate being in such positions..ah..life! whatever!!!! :P! lool shfeny 3a9abt:P?
    Any way ... loving the story, keep it up;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing! I hate this barak guy! ;s shyabeee?! continueee! :) ;**

    ReplyDelete