Monday, November 2, 2009

You'll Always Be A Part Of Me:*

Ahhh those were the days:p
t3arfouun ayam gabel ? ayaam el7elwa ely kena ne6la3 weya rabi3 ekhwana ou chethy?;p wow wallaa i love those days!

so, it was jawa, khalid, mohammed, aziz, hamany, and i !
jawa is my sister and khalid is my brother they she was 10 and he was 13! mohammed was 7amady;* he was 13, aziz was 7, hamany was 12 they were brothers! my mom and their mom were best friends! and i'm jawan and i was 9 :p
ohh yeaah and there was 7amady's cousin NOURA:) she was 9 too!

yeaaah its weekendd!! we get to go out! i was so happy finally i'm getting to see my friends and hang out and things like that!
you know i was so young akeed ma kint afakir in love ou chethy bas still 7amady was different he cared about me he never lets anyone hit me or y6afernii , but if he wants to do it 3ady bas ina akeed 3ala ghashmara ou i liked it mna ohwa:p! akkkh;*

He was just like my brother he never said no! so kena ray7een sharg:p you know ayam shargg!!

we were going to the arcade hathouul ely 3ind elcinema, but all of them wanted to go and watch a movie! ifffff laiishh?!? and i didn't i wanted to play ! so, i was about to cry cause no one wanted to stay with me but akeed my hero is there:p!

Jawan: waiii33 mabi maleeqeen! come with me jawa shda3waa??;( *with teary eyes*

Mohammed: khalaas khalaas ana ag3ad wiya Jawan entaw rou7aw! bas la tabcheeen!! *smile*

Jawan: 7amouudd a7san mnkomm ! maleeqeen !

They all laughed at me!

Well we went there with our nannys, so, the nannys sat on the chairs and me and 7amady played for 2 whole hours:D! he would ALWAYS let me win, he would always make me happy, since that day i couldn't live without him i loved him so much *still as a friend or much as a brother:p*!

Everything was with him! I wouldn't be happy without him! So, years passed by and we're still close and stuff but there was always NOURA:)! yeaah nouraa, his cousin! laish malgouufa ihya madryy !! :)

She would always be in between me and 7amady like god leave us alone! we want to have fun! Well Il7amdilaa 7amady didn't like her too :p he thought that she just wants to show off infront of him and that ihya bas titfalsaf:p!
T7sounhaa LAZGAAA:p

bas ba3dain we had to act like we like her you know at the end she's his cousin!!

years are going by and little by little our group broke up, it was just me, Jawa, and Khaloudi well we're brothers and sisters ofcourse we'll be together but 7amany, 7amady, Noura, and Azizan were no where to be seen and we had no news about any of them! where are they? we don't know!
why did that happen?!

when we broke up i was 14 and 7amady was 17 and for the others you do the math:p



-hope you loved it, but it's not really the story i'm just telling you a little about the past just to know whats going on and now the action beginss;) ;pp!

1 comment:

  1. Heeyy ,, Cute!!
    aham shay when you said "you do the math" haha" ;p

    keep it up, me like, best wishes for you;*

    ReplyDelete