Monday, November 2, 2009

Introduction.

you know this type?:p

no 7adi tikana!! i'm not that type! 7adie ma ra7 akalim!! NOWAY!!! Not gonna fall in love!!!
no one wouldn't want to fall in love won't you?!

you know laiman we see a guyy! akkkkhhh eyaniin;p what can we do? this is lifee!! ya3nie mo moshkilatna etha el9bayan are hotties aw shay! ya3niee WAAAY!!!!!!!:P elmohem my point is there's this guy, aaaaaaakkkkkkhhh 3alaiihh bas, EYANIN WALLAA!!:p he's the most amazing guy, well i know him since i was 9, maybe, so he's my childhood crush;$ and until now i see him face to face but WHY THE HELL DOSEN'T HE SAY HI?!:@ iffffffff ya3niiee i know that you know me, ou it shows that you like me too why don't you talk to me???;( iffffffff i hate you but i love youu;* aaaahhhh !!!

so, i'll be talking about my guy, 7amadyyy;* well really not bas 7amady ham fee ba3ad cham guyyy!:p
from A-Z i'll tell you everything bas akeed lazim asawii shway actionattt!:p so, hope you like it!!
;*

1 comment: