Tuesday, November 3, 2009

You'll Always Be A Part Of Me 2:*

I picked up the phone, " haaaa?!?!?"

"Jawaanii yalla we need to get going, they're waitingggg!!!"

It was Talaa, my best friend which i have been friends with just after i was away from 7amady. She's my soulmate and more than what you think, ofcourse she knows all about 7amady and i even showed her pictures of him from my brother, because ofcourse my brother still sees him but he never came home with him;(. I know so sad!

So, Tala and i were heading off to avenues and meet up with the girls.

I got into Tala's car with her driver and off we went.

"Jawaniii asraaa3 ya3ni mako ab6a222?"

"Ya3ni waay entay shako feenii rou7ay 3any ou ana mashya waraachh, maly khelg amshii wallaa!!"

"ma7ad ghsibaach tyeen"

"3ilaaaa!! kel hatha ou ma ghisabteenii !! mn gaaal??"

Well, it was always like that with me and Tala but ofcourse we still love each other.
I was walking behind her until i saw a figure approaching well a HOT figure! So i sped up and went to Tala.

"Hottie on the way!!" i whispered.

"Hahah, chathaba? waiin waiin bashouuff!!!"
She started looking around in the dumbest way until she bumped into me and i felt something behing me. I turned around and saw the most amazing smile i have ever seen.

*yy he's so cute, la7tha im so fimiliar with this face! shayfita mokan ana, hmm madryy abaiih shfeenii ga3da atani7 khal agoulaaa shay!!*

"walla sorry ma kan qa9dii 7adii asfaaa walla!"

"laa 3adii shda3wa, mo t3eedenha mara thanya:p" he was joking bas i took it seriously. i looked at him with sad eyes he noticed and saiiddd.

"Yuba atghashmar wiyach shfech 9adagtay ?? 3adi 3adi ma 9ar shay:p"

Then faj2a someone pulled me. It was Talo ashwa enha she pulled me 7adii kint mtan7a bel 9bay maskeen! So, i was walking so quickly as if i was running.

"laaa al7een tamsheen bser3aa haaa??" shouted Tala trying to catch up.

that was when i looked back and saw that guy that i bumped into, staringg !
ok hot guy my bad ma kan qasdii shrayick you stop staring!!!??

"Jawannn, emmm mo chena 7amadiyyy?"

"heeeyyyy, entay etgouleen '7amadich' ou i say '7amady' fahmmaa???"

"Chill malat 3alaiich 3ad mn zeenaaa"

"You're jeloussss!! "

I looked back and it was 7amadyy, my 7amadyy, you know this feeling laiman you see some one bas ina you can't believe your eyes. My face lightned up with a huge smile and ofcourse he knew that i recognized him, and he also had this huge smile. My eyes were sparkling i felt that i over reacted. Shda3wa ya3ni? he's just my friend which i haven't seen since ages. But it wasn't just a friend it was 7amady. I knew that i have something for 7amady right there in my heart. He was with a huge group of guys and he started to approach to me while we were waiting for a table in Chocolate Bar. He was coming to me i can tell. I can't feel my heart beating anymore.

"Guwa" AAAAAH his voice...

i just stared.

"i7iimm"

"ohh hii" with the biggest smile ever ! shda3wa loosen up!

"3aash mn shafiichh Jawann, shlouunich?"

"3ashaattt ayamikk, walla ana el7amdila mashy el7aal how are you?!"

"bkhaiirrr, wallaa kibarttayy:p"

"hehee, ehh 7atan entaaa:p"

"yallah bas 7aabaiitt asaliim 3alaiich tamreen 3ala shay?!"

" laa salamtiikk!!" *oooooooooo myyyyyyy 9ayiiirrr eyaniinnnn!*

"yallahh ma3a elsalama"

"bye"


I turned to Tala who was staring at me.

"abi asariiikh" i whispered to Tala.

She had the stupidest smile ever.

"ehh yallahh 7ata ana"

Walla I love her.

We told the girls that we had to go and went to the car.
As soon as i shut the door....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! yyyyy zouuuuuuuuuuuuuuqqqqqqqqqqqaaaa" both of us were screaming!

*sayir a7la sayir ajmal mn gabel malyouun maraa kel mn shafik temana mnaak enta bas nathraaaaa;** *

" Talo eyanin, yyy zouqa" and a tear fell...
i looked at Tala who was smiling at me

"Jawaanii is in love"

"heeyyy laa shakooo!!!!"

"abaiih jawaniii walla ebayiiin mn wayhich, entay bas low shayfa shloun you were happyyy so happy! "

"it was that obvious, fashlaaaaa"

"laa 3adii, telgaina ma la7athhh:p"

she drop me off at home. i wore my pjs and opened my laptop wela i had a msg on facebook,

from Mohammed AlFlani

2 comments: